in the 4 divisions
TEST & MEASUREMENT
Registered? Sign in!
First visit? Register!
"Les Cahiers" magazine
electrical testing & safety > earth and resistivity tester > earth and resistivity (4-wire)
5 tools in 1 with this tester
This tester guarantees reliable measurements:
- through the use of traditional rod methods
- by self-diagnosis at the start of each measurement which indicates the presence of any faults liable to affect the measurements (poor connections or presence of interfering signals)
- by extensive measurement ranges: 0.001 W to 100 kW
- by analysing the frequency behaviour of the earthing systems (from 41 Hz to 5 kHz)
The C.A 6472 is eqipped with high-level, expert calculation capabilities:
- for earth coupling measurement, it proposes to carry out the 3 measurements necessary and automatically calculates the coupling coefficient
- for soil resistivity measurement, all you have to do is program the distances used for the measurement and the tester will then calculate r using the Wenner or Schlumberger method.
-IP 53 leakproofing
-Electrical safety: CAT IV 50 V as per IEC 61326-1 / IEC 61010 / IEC 61557-1-4-5
-Dimensions: 272 x 250 x 128 mm
-Weight 3.2 kg
Select your products
To request a price quotation,
you need to sign in.
Then indicate the desired quantity of products and, if need be, the Quality Assurance services.
Lastly, add them to your Selection by clicking on
2M LEAD FOR C.A 6472 CLAMPS
GROUND TESTER C.A 6472
H.REEL OF 10M BLACK LEAD
Print this form
FAQs about CA 6472
Your contact ?
You already possess this instrument, and it requires an operation :
Maintenance CA 6472
Metrological check CA 6472
Lab-accredited calibration CA 6472
More info (in french)
Go to Service division
CHAUVIN ARNOUX GROUP
Test & Measurement
Jobs & Careers
General terms of sale
General purchasing conditions